Friday, April 17, 2009

Warm days ahead

Tomorrow is supposed to be a high of 73! Its been nice to be able to get out on my bike a little finally, and I have been counting on the warm weather and the sun to be what lifts this rather dazed and empty feeling that has settled over the last couple weeks. My brother and I scrubbed the floors of the apartment today, and I organized our paint and tool supply room, which used to be a third bedroom.

My resolve to stick to challenging literature and non-fiction slipped for two days, and I breezed through a couple popular fiction novels whose names I shall not embarrass myself with at the moment. Admittedly, they did more to lift my spirits than than anything else I have been reading lately.
In keeping with the spirit of my blog though, I figured it would be best to make note of lost time. I am also going to have to try to break my habit of having my bicycle trips always end up at a cafe, because I am broke. A thermos of iced tea will probably be a good solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment