Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here Begins a New Life

With my 29th birthday just three more sunrises on the horizon, I have decided to inject this last year of my twenties with some real resolutions. It feels odd, to stand at the cusp of a time when I can look back on 'my twenties...' a decade evenly divided between five years of college and five years of hard work. If I want to have anything else to show for these years, apart from a couple undergrad degrees and a business, this will be the moment to steel myself with such a resolve. A quashing of all remaining rebellion against the course I have chosen, a setting aside of old habits, a devoted push towards my own very personal artistic and intellectual ambitions.

I am truly excited for this birthday, this new year, and each year has left me more healthy, happy, and whole hearted than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment